Monday, February 8, 2010

What was I thinking??


Day 2
What in the world was I thinking!! Braces.. are not fun!! My teeth hurt so bad today and I cant eat anything without my teeth hurting!! I tried eating some pasta for lunch but somehow I still ended up hitting my tooth! The hardest part so far for me is eating. I can really only eat soft foods right now. Nothing like hard or big and bulky just simple stuff like ice cream!
I think my teeth have truthfully already moved!! Well it seems like it atleast! All the brushing and stuff really isn’t as hard as you would think and its really easy to floss with the little threader they give you. Meet my new best friends. Their names are wax and the little Christmas tree brush! Those things are my life and I bring them everywhere I go.
Last night was so hard for me!! My teeth hurt so bad! The good thing is they said I would never be as sore as I am right now so I think I will be fine its just getting through these few days! I would probably suggest eating ice cream like I am doing right now or soup! Soups good too!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Abbie - Garrett had his spacers put in last week - Caitlin is done, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete