Monday, February 8, 2010

Today is the DAY!!!!!




February 2010
Today is the day!!! My appointment was at 8:15 this morning and I was so ready!! Last night I was so excited and I could not sleep! I truthfully woke up at every hour maybe even every half and hour starting at 3 because I really just wanted today to be here!!
So I got here this morning and my name was on the board under Getting Started and of course my mom took a picture of me in front of it. I came in, went in the bathroom brushed and flossed my teeth, and felt my crooked teeth for the last time! I sat down in the lobby and had my i-pod ready to go. Dana came in and took me back to the chair. I sat down and was so ready!! She explained what everything was and what was going on, and what they were doing in my mouth. I got the really cool new clear bracket, and you really can’t see them. You really can only see them if you are really close, or if you are really focusing and trying to see them.
Dr. Morrish came in and put on the brackets, and Dana finished up and let me go take a look… holy cow!! These things are tiny!! I truthfully didn’t look as bad in them as I thought I would!! The braces are so small, but I feel like my top lip is like 20 times bigger than it was before!!
I cant get over it!! They feel so weird! They don’t hurt but they just feel weird! The have all these bumps and groves in them so my top lip cant get situated and Dr, Morrish was making fun of me!! Haha!! He said I looked like a fish trying to get my lip all situated!! The only part I can wait for… Is the pain that is probably going to come with it!! Dr. Morrish is pretty cool again!

No comments:

Post a Comment