Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hey there!


Hey guys! Okay, so Friday, July 30th was my birthday, and I went into the office. Waiting on me was a sign on the dry erase board saying happy birthday, and every time I saw a Morrish Orthodontics staffer they all said happy birthday! They are the best:)
You really couldn't ask for better staff members! There's Dana, Yukie, Inez, Vivian, Lucy, Debbie, Christen, Mrs. Vicki, and you can't forget Dr. Morrish! Yes, they usually end up doing painful things in your mouth that cause great amounts of pain, but outside all that they are pretty cool cats(;
One thing I got to do for my birthday was my 3 best friends took me to the Justin Bieber concert which was absolutely amazing:) We were sitting up pretty high, but we still got amazing pictures, we got to experience the concert, and I mean we were in the same room as Justin Bieber so what more could you really ask for!? In every single one of my pictures you can barley see my braces which is great!! My teeth look pretty good so far if I do say so myself:)
Well its kinda late, so I think I'm going to hit the hay:)
'till next time:)
~abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment