Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Been a While!!!


Okay, so the last time I blogged I just had my first wire change. We are way past that now! Last time i was in the ortho. office, I went in to get my wire taken off for my cleaning. Well, that didn't go as planned. I had gone in that morning to get my wire off, and later that morning i was informed that my dentist appointment had been rescheduled, and now I had a wire change. GREAT!
As I sat in the chair dreading the news of what awful metal tool would be put in my mouth today, I thought about the bright side. Hmmmm, the only thing good about this.... I'm one step closer to straight teeth! Now the dreaded news... UT OH! a heavier wire, and 2 more coils. The only words running through my mind at this point are "oh man, this is going to hurt tomorrow!"
Now its about ehhh maybe 3 weeks later, and my teeth look better than ever!
Recently, I have started volunteering in the Orthodontic office! The Morrish Orthodontic staff... probably some of the coolest people I know!(: Its always fun trying to scare Christen! But somehow, she always ends up scaring me!
Talk to you guys soon(:

No comments:

Post a Comment